- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Your online firearms specialist
Marlin: The Lever Action Experts
This American-made lever-action rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional 1895, combined with Ruger's trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms.
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from 416 stainless steel forgings.
- Barrel is made of 410 stainless steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Threaded barrel, with factory-installed thread protector, has a 11/16"-24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Updated Picatinny rail provides a stable mounting surface for scope rings and a variety of modern optics.
- Ghost ring rear sight is adjustable for windage/elevation and tritium fiber optic, high visibility day/night front sight allows for quicker target acquisition in low light.
- Six-round, tubular magazine with a loading gate located on the receiver.
- Soft-rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer.
- Reliably feeds a wide range of .45-70 Govt. factory ammunition and bullet types.
- Durable, laminate buttstock and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions.
- Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions.
- Spiral-fluted, polished bolt aids smooth cycling.
- Oversized lever loop provides clearance for operation with heavy gloves.
- Slim forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel.
Also includes: Sling swivel studs, offset hammer spur.