versized for durability and added cleaning POWER! Pro Shot's Brush construction consists of a brass core with bronze bristles and a looped end. This benchrest high quality type of construction makes it the finest brush available for shotguns.
• The brass core/bronze bristles cleans the barrel completely. A brass core brush holds the bristles tighter resulting in a longer lasting, better cleaning brush versus brushes with aluminum cores. The bronze bristles add to that strength in cleaning and longer brush life.
• Bristle Size/Distribution – Filled with superior over-sized bronze bristles that are larger than standard with more bristles per inch. This allows for a tighter fitting, longer lasting brush.
• Looped Brush End – The ends of Pro Shot's pistol, rifle, and shotgun brushes are looped, not sheared off like other brushes. A looped end keeps the core intact longer and eliminates the hazard of damage to the bore, action, or firing pin. This is why these brushs are deemed a “No Harm Bore Brush.”
• Brass Coupling – The brass coupling is made to hold the core longer and tighter. It also has precision threads to keep the brush screwed in for all the passes needed to clean the firearm.
• NO ALUMINUM – These brushes are constructed without the use of any aluminum. Aluminum is softer and more malleable. This results in quicker wear, easily bendable cores, and poor coupling strength when compared to brass/bronze counterparts. Have no fear, the metals used in these brushes are still softer than barrel steel and will not harm the firearm.