· The material is a 15% fiberglass reinforced Durethan.
· The composite stock will be made in one size, black colour and in right hand configuration only.
· The grip and forend is 5% slimmer than the Sporter varmint.
· LOP 33,5- 36,5cm. This size and LOP is the ideal based on the feedback we get from end users.
· The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
· The grip and fore end has rubber grip surfaces for better friction in wet conditions. The surface of the rest of the stock is also with a texture so it is very easy to grip.
· The stocks will have pillar bedding in them as a standard made from 65% glass.
· They come with flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops.
· They will have one sling mount on the front stock for mounting bipods.